Explore the technology universe and code wonders with NextGen School Club
NextGen School Club is a vibrant and innovative learning community that empowers young minds in the exciting world of technology. Our nurturing and dynamic environment caters to children aged 7to18, providing them with opportunities to explore, experiment, and excel in various tech-related fields. With expert instructors and a comprehensive curriculum, our programs offer engaging activities, collaboration, and hands-on learning that students can immerse themselves.
- Create awesome websites with web development classes!
- Dive into the world of visual enchantment and design captivating graphics I
- Level up your gaming skills as you build interactive adventures with Scratch!
- Become a coding maestro and bring your ideas to life by coding your own programs with Python!
- Engineer your robotic dreams into reality as you build and program amazing robots!
- Unlock the power of logic and problem-solving as you embark on coding adventures that shape your brilliant mind!
NextGen School Club PROGRAM
6 on-demand tech courses. 52 sessions, 104 hours of hands-on product management technical training, 40 hours of soft skills, and 160 hours of collaborative projects
Learn-by doing with live classes
NextGen School Club - Courses
We believe every child has the potential to be a tech innovator, and the NextGen program packed with in-demand tech courses is designed to help spark creativity, unleash imagination, and nurture future tech superstars.
HTML and CSS are the two essential coding languages for designing and building websites. HTML, the foundation of all websites is used to create the structure and content of a website while CSS is used to style the appearance of a website.
Develop that innate creativity by learning to communicate ideas with text and images. You will learn to design icons, layout pages, and dial typography
Make the most of your creative side by learning how to design, construct, and operate machines (robots) that perform tasks that humans normally perform.
Scratch is a visual programming language that allows you easily build interactive games and programs without writing out the code
Python is an easy to learn object-oriented programming language. NASA, Google, Netflix, Spotify and countless more use the language to help power their services.